VIP Ticket Place/VIPticketplace.Com
Terms and Conditions of Use:
All sales are final. No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. VIP Ticket Place is not affiliated with any box office, venue, team, artist, or otherwise. VIP Ticket Place is an independent ticket broker who buys and sells tickets on the secondary market. As a result our tickets are often above face value and directly reflect the market demand.
In the event of a rescheduled show: If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the new date of the re-scheduled show. New tickets will not be issued. If you cannot make it to the event on the rescheduled date, ticket may be returned a consignment basis only. You will receive 100% of the amount we sell them for up to the price you paid. If tickets are returned for consignment, please have them arrive to us no later than 14 days prior to the new date of the show. If tickets are returned less than 14 days before the rescheduled date we will do our best to resell them for you, but VIP Ticket Place cannot make any guarantees.
Rainout or strikes: For rainout or strikes of an event, no refunds will be made. You must exchange the tickets at the venue for a seat to a future event.
Cancelled events that are not re-scheduled: A full refund will be issued to the purchaser, less shipping and handling charges, provided the following occurs: The original tickets must be returned to our office within ten (10) business days of the original event date. If you attempt to return the tickets to us later than ten (10) days of the original event date, you may need to return tickets directly to the box office for a face value refund only. We highly recommend returning your tickets via certified, insured mail, or Federal Express. VIPticketplace.Com is not responsible for any messenger charges incurred or lost tickets in the mail.
Internet sales are not in real time. Therfore: all tickets are subject to availability and change. Ticket availability and prices quoted are subject to change without notice. Ticket prices and availability are not guaranteed until orders are confirmed*. VIPticketplace.Com further reserves the right to refuse any order at our discretion. In the event the tickets you ordered are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested we will contact you immediately. If your seats are not available, we may offer you alternative seats when applicable. We may direct you back to our online ordering site to review current inventory.
Confirmed Orders: You will be notified by email once your order is confirmed*. VIPticketplace.Com is not responsible for email confirmations not received. VIPticketplace.Com reserves the right to upgrade customers at no additional cost to improve the seats if what they ordered is not available. If the tickets ordered or an upgrade are not available, a sales representative will contact the customer and offer different seats or ones that are comparable . A customer will never get tickets of a lesser value and/or quality without being contacted first and getting approval. In the rare instance that we are unable to provide you with comparable tickets after we have confirmed your order, we will notify you via email in a reasonable amount of time and provide you a 200% refund of the price of the tickets and 100% of any service, shipping or other charges.
Orders placed after 5 PM P.S.T.: Weekdays or at any time during holidays or weekends, orders may not be processed until the next business day.
Discount/Promotional Codes: We do not accept Discount Codes or Promotion Codes on certain events including Super Bowl Tickets, Final Four Tickets, BCS Championship Tickets, NBA Championship Tickets, NBA Finals Tickets, World Series Tickets, World Cup Tickets and other select events. Events and Discount/Promotional Codes are subject to change without notice. Only one Discount/Promotional Code may be used per transaction. Discount/Promotional Codes may not overlap on orders. Discount/Promotional Codes are not valid with any other offer. Discount/Promotional Codes are based on availability of tickets. Other restrictions may apply.
Discount/Promotional Codes are only valid online through our website: www.VIPticketplace.Com
Shipping / Delivery: VIPticketplace.Com ships via FedEx to the billing address ONLY. ALL FedEx and all shipments require signature of adult for delivery. VIPticketplace.Com is not responsible for any shipping delays as a result of Federal Express or acts of God. Delivery estimates apply to the day your tickets are shipped, which may be different from the day the order was placed. Picking-Up Tickets By choosing to "pick up your tickets" the customer is solely responsible for picking up the tickets at the location that they choose. VIPticketplace.Com is not responsible for traffic conditions, weather conditions or any other reason that you may fail to pick-up your tickets. When picking up your tickets you MUST bring a valid Photo ID along with the Credit Card used to purchase the tickets. The credit card MUST match the name on your Photo ID.
Canada Event Tickets Due to the newly imposed Canadian event tax all Canadian event tickets sold from VIPticket-place.Com will include a 13% handling fee.
Typographical Errors: In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or error in pricing or product information received by our suppliers, VIPticketplace.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such event or product listed incorrectly. VIPticketplace.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and you order is cancelled, VIPticketplace.com shall immediately issues a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Tickets: Upon delivery of tickets, you must review all documents for accuracy. Call VIPticketplace.com 305.443.3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if there is a discrepancy. VIPticketplace.com will not held responsible for any discrepancies if you do not contact us within 24 hours after receiving your tickets. When you receive your tickets keep them is a safe place. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
AGREEMENT ACCEPTANCE: SUBMITTING AND ONLINE ORDER OR VIA FAX OR TELEPHONE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Questions: If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact an agent at our office; 305.443.3000 or email us at email@example.com
We disclaim certain warranties:
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, TICKETS, AND ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FORGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
2. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE ALL TICKETS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
3. VIPTICKETPLACE.COM SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNIN-TERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS , TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
Our Liability is limited as follows:
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL VIPTICKETPLACE.COM, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES, OR TICKETS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER VIPTICKETPLACE.COM SERVICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF VIPTICKETPLACE.COM. SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS, IN SUCH JURIS-DICTIONS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF VIPTICKETPLACE.COM SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS US$50.00
2. VIPTICKETPALCE.COM HAS NO CONTROL OVER CONDITIONS AT THE VENUES WHERE EVENTS ARE HELD. EVERYONE MUST AT ALL TIMES BE AWARE OF CROWD AND LIFE-SAFETY ISSUES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS VIPTICKETPLACE.COM, ITS OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOUR, YOUR HEIRS OR ESTATE, OR BY ANY PERSON TO WHOM YOU GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE, FOR BODILY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
THANK YOU, VIPTICKETPLACE.COM APPRECIATES YOUR BUSINESS